Over the past two decades, our team has helped tens of thousands of individuals:
* Better manage stress
* Succeed at work
* Find joy in relationships
* Develop healthy self-worth
* Build resilience
After proving our programs’ effectiveness in over 30 studies, we are excited to share with you its four-module digital version: The Resilient Option
The Resilient Option
* Science enabled, science proven
* Uncovers resilience-depleting neural traps
* Actionable and time-efficient
* Novel, fresh, uplifting
* Reached over half a million people
Get to the heart of the matter - your brain
Learn three key neural insights central to your success:
* The seesawing brain's networks
* The biology of mental fatigue
* The brain's negativity bias
Our approach: simple, relatable, effective
* Clear, nimble, free of cliches
* Optimized to reverse screen overdose
* Designed to help you better lift your life's load
We take pride in our brevity, simplicity, scientific rigor, and broad appeal. Our approach resonates with the vast majority of participants - Gen Z, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers.
Authentic and trusted
* Dr. Sood has been invited to present his work at some of the highest impact forums:
* Dr. Sood's work has featured in some of the most prominent publications:
* We are working with some of the most respected organizations in healthcare, legal, education, IT, and other sectors.
With so many different solutions, how do you know what works and is worthwhile? Our suggestion - Follow the research.
We have conducted several dozen clinical trials, the most for any resilience program. Click on the links below for some of our studies:
High stress among wellness center participants was associated with poor physical health behaviors (physical activity level and confidence, strength, climbing stairs), lower mental health (quality of life, support), spiritual well-being and fatigue
We have completed about twenty additional studies that are in different stages of publication involving students, corporate executives, patients with IBS, depression, and melanoma, rural workers, caregivers, mental health professionals, nurse anesthetists, and others.
We are collaborating nationally and internationally with several groups to continue finding novel ways to help improve mental health, resilience, and coping, decrease the burden of chronic illness, and improve engagement, productivity, and professionalism at work. We strive to remain as relevant, helpful, and attuned with the times 500 years from now, as we are today.
Your legacy purchase supports our work.
Please contact us if you are interested in bringing the Resilient Option program to your organization.
About Dr. Sood
Creator of the Resilient Option program
One of the world's leading experts on resilience & wellbeing
Executive Director - Global Center for Resiliency & Wellbeing
Former Professor and Chair for student life & wellness, Mayo Clinic
Member, Wellness Advisory Board for Everyday Health.
Mayo Clinic Awards: 2010 Distinguished Service; 2010 Innovator of the Year; 2013 Outstanding Physician Scientist; 2016 Faculty of the Year
Top 20 intelligent optimist in the world (Ode Magazine)
RWJ Foundation Health Care Pioneer